1. Always apply powder where you are the shiniest first, this is usually the T zone, with a light dusting everywhere else.
2. You should put bronzer on your neck, face and chest to even out your skin tone.
3. When applying blush, smile and start on the apple of the cheek, blend the blush back towards the top of the ear then down towards the jaw line.
4. Instead of looking straight ahead into the mirror, get as close to it as you can and stick your head up and bring your chin towards the mirror. Look down as you apply the eyeliner, starting at the inner corner and making sure to go all the way out to the fold on the outside of the eye.
5. Don’t use quick soft motions up and down, instead press the wand into the root of the eyelashes and use a zig zag motion as you go upwards.