1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
Twice as happy.
2. What’s your worst habit?
3. What is your favourite shop?
At the moment, it definitely has to be Lush.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
By then, I would have finished my time at University, and hopefully done a year of travelling. So, I would be in the beginning of my career, not sure where that will be but Im sure good things will come.
5. Favourite meal?
I love a lovely sunday roast, steak or pasta!
6. Do you collect anything?
7. Worst injury you ever had?
It was the day before my 16th, and I was at school in P.E (urgh), and I wasn’t taking part and was told to put away the huge trampolines that we had with some others. One girl dropped it on my wrist. My teacher had to take me to the hospital and I had a huge cast on up past my elbow for ages.
8. What is your favourite pet/animal?
I love owls, bunny rabbits and any aquatic animal.
9. What’s your dream vacation?
New Zealand & Italy.
10. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Yes and no, things aren’t what I expected but they are still good, I have learnt to deal with unexpected things.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I have three.
12. Favourite hobbies?
I love taking pictures and remembering the good times. I play guitar, and love watching crime stories.
13. Any phobias?
I hate clowns.
14. Do you bite your nails?
Nope, never have.
15. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes, up or down the stairs aha.
16. Heels or flats?
Im going right in the middle, for wedges.
17. Summer or winter?
Summer, I love being out on long walks in the sun and playing with my dogs in the garden and bbqs!
18. Do you always smile for pictures?
No, sometimes I do naturally, others not so much.
19. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
20. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yeah, I have just returned to Uni, so I miss my family, just a smidge.
21. What’s your favourite colour?
22. Do you want kids?
23. Are you patient?
No, im the most impatient person ever.
24. Can you swim?
Yes I can, but not in very deep water, I get panicky if I can’t touch the floor.
25. Tea or coffee?
I can’t stand coffee at all. I usually have normal tea, but im going through a phase of Jasmine Green Tea!
26. What do you wear to bed?
27. Ever used a gun?
Yes, several. I was an army cadet 😛
28. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes I do!
29. Are you stubborn?
Yes I am, as much as I hate to admit it.
30. Are you lazy?
Sometimes, I am just in a mood where I want to do nothing at all.
31. Favourite movie character?
I love Toothless!
32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Erm, technology has taken over my life!
33. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
34. What is your favourite food?
hmmm, thats a toughie. I love burritos, not those ones from kfc. but the proper ones, I often go to a Mexican place in town and they are incredible.
35. Do you still watch cartoons?
36. Are you an organised person?
Yes, I hate not knowing what is happening when and not having things in their right place.
37. Favourite tv show?
I loved Breaking Bad, Orange is the New Black, Lie to Me, Catfish, Homeland.
38. What’s been your favourite age so far?
I have to say 18, I had some great experiences, finished my a-levels, and went to uni.
39. How old are you?
40. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
Be selfish, and do things for myself every once in a while.
Don’t worry about other peoples opinions of you.
41. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
Make sure everyone I loved knew it.
42. What would you love to accomplish?
Graduating, travelling, settling down and having a family. In that order!
43. Do people ever take you seriously?
I would like to think so.
44. Advice you would give to anyone.
To live in the moment, don’t worry so much about the future and enjoy the present moment.
45. Who knows you best?
My mum and best friend Jack.
46. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, who sleeps with them open?!
47. Do you have any piercings?
Yes, I have 9!
48.Last person you kissed?
49. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Im a student, im never up before lunch,
50. Would you change anything about yourself?
Of course, but most people would. But I have accepted what I look like even my flaws, and I have more confidence than ever now.
Feel free to ask me anything!