Stole this from Black Lace and Glitter because I needed to pass some time!
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually twice, but at least once a day, it makes me feel so much fresher and clean when I wake up and again when I take my make up off it makes me feel good!
2. What skin type do you have?
I don’t know, its a bit of everything, my forehead gets dry and some bits get oily..
3. What is your current face wash?
I use Clean and Clear blackhead clearing daily scrub or Simple- face wash
4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes, a couple times a week.
5. Which brand do you use?
Clean and Clear or Simple.
6. What moisturiser do you use?
Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser. I love it so much!
7. Do you have freckles?
8. Do you use eye cream?
Nope, I have ordered some, so I am waiting for them to arrive.
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, I did usually in the same place but after finding the right creams etc and using them at the right times I don’t get many breakouts now.
10. Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
11. What foundation do you use?
None, although again I have purchased some and am waiting for them to arrive.
12. What concealer do you use?
Same as above
13. Do you know your undertone colour?
Neutral, but mainly cold.
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don’t know sometimes they look silly and awful, but if that’s the look you are going for sure! I don’t need them as I have really long eye lashes, fortunately! I just need mascara as they are lightly coloured.
15. Do you know that you’re supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes. But I don’t use a lot so im not even half way through them by then so I just clean the brush and it seems good, I do change it if I notice any changes to the product.
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Well, I don’t need anything too volumising or lengthening or anything I just need them darker basically. So, I use W7 Zoom, or W7 Lashtastic, they are far cheaper and do a great job for me!
17. Sephora or Mac?
I don’t use either of them.
18. Do you have a Mac Pro-card?
No, I don’t use Mac products.
19. What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Just normal brushes some from Elf & Claire’s.
20. Do you use a make-up base or primer for your eyes?
Sometimes moisturiser is just perfect for me.
21. Do you use a make-up primer?
No, again im waiting for some to arrive.
22. What is your favourite eyeshadow colour?
I love smokey eyes, silver, browns and black.
23. Do you use a pencil or a liquid eyeliner?
I have both sometimes I can just use one better than the other on a particular day.
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never, I have been using them for ages!
25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I haven’t tried any but I have ordered some and I shall let you know, I have heard mixed reviews so I wanted to try them myself.
26. Do you use mineral make up?
Sometimes, usually Bare Minerals or The Body Shop’s.
27. What is your favourite lipstick?
I have a lovely red one but I like some pinks too!
28. How about lip gloss?
Not a fan of lip gloss but occasionally.
29. What is your favourite blush to use?
I have one from Claire’s at the moment.
30. Do you buy make-up on Ebay?
31. Do you like drug store make up?
Yes I do, I love bargains and if it works then that’s great.
32. Do you go to CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlets)?
I never have.
33. Are you clumsy in putting on make up?
34. Name a make up crime you hate.
Obvious foundation or false lashes.
35. Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, blush, etc.) or neutral ones?
Usually more nude colours, and the odd bright lipstick or eye shadow.
36. What celebrity always wears great make-up?
I don’t really know
37. If you could leave the house using just one make-up item, what would you choose?
38. Could you leave the house without any make-up on?
Yes, but I feel more confident with some on.
39. In your opinion, what is the best make-up line?
Hmm, I don’t think I have tried enough to say!
40. What do you think of make up?
I love make up, especially when its done right. The process of putting it on and finding what goes together well and I love nail varnish especially. It makes me feel pretty and more girly.
I hope you enjoyed my answers!