Today I am doing the love & hate tag I was nominated by Sophie, her blog is here.
I’m going to share with you 10 things I love and 10 that I hate/dislike. I will then nominate some blogs that I like to do the same if they’d like to 😀
10 things I love
1. My family – As much as they annoy me and we argue, I do love them and they are always there for me.
2. My boyfriend – I have been with him for over two years, we have had our fair share of ups and downs and have been through a lot together, he is my best friend and knows me better than I do.
3. Blogging – Of course I love blogging, its something I enjoy and fills my spare time.
4. Music – I love music and have a varied taste, I listen to a bit of everything and I don’t go a day without listening to some.
5. Jasmine Green Tea – I love the taste of green tea and its healthy too!
6. Toothless – He is my favourite character and my boyfriend even bought me a teddy of him!
7. Thoughtful people– a little gesture or when someone really takes notice and picks up hints
8. Bunny rabbits– When I was younger we had 3 rabbits and we found out they were different sexes the hard way and ended up with 40 in total, I love them and want a house trained bunny but living in halls and private housing makes it impossible to have one. 😦
9. Feeling good – Whether it is appreciating the smaller things in life, like listening to the birds sing and feeling the sun on my skin, or a kind gesture or compliment, confidence also makes me happy too, when I can go out and not care if someone is looking at me.
10. Nail polish – I am obsessed with my nails, I have been for years and I love painting them and treating myself and buying new polish etc
10 things I hate
1. Hypocrites – Now I cannot stand hypocrites, if you say something stick to it.
2. Rudeness – When someone is just plain rude, barging past, or not stopping at a zebra crossing, no manners etc
3. Mean people – I understand and appreciate everybody has their own opinions and they are entitled to them, but sometimes keeping them to yourself is better, if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything.
4. Liars – Just be honest, don’t lie, we all find out the truth in the end.
5. Peas – Yes, those little green things that roll around on the plate. No thank you.
6. Mess – I can’t stand mess, I am so organised and know where everything is and where it belongs. Everything is in order and I like it that way, mess makes me unhappy and feel careless of my things.
7. Needles – Although I have quite a few piercings and tattoos, I hate having my blood taken or injections, I literally faint or vomit or both.
8. Loud in-your-face people – Now I don’t mind outgoing bubbly people, and I have a few loud friends, but I really dislike it when people are just loud for no reason.
9. Clowns – I am absolutely terrified of clowns, I hate them so much.
10. Sleeping with socks on – I never do it, even on the coldest winter night, nope, I will have a pair of shorts on and a vest top, with my window open. 😛
I don’t know who to nominate, so if you want to do this tag, feel free to!