Hello, so The Electric Concept nominated me for The Beauty Blogger Award! Thank you…
1. State the name of the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. List 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10
5. Make 15 questions for you nominees to answer.
6. The people you nominate MUST HAVE UNDER 200 FOLLOWERS!!
7. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- how long have you been blogging? I have been blogging since October of last year.
- who are your favourite blogs? Bunnies Blankets and Bandanas, Bows and Throws, Beauty Thoughts.
- who are your favourite youtubers? I don’t really watch any..
- if you could collaborate with any brand, which brand would it be? Erm, I don’t know really, there are so many out there and many more I probably haven’t heard of, It would be amazing to work with any.
- what is your vision for your blog in the future? I hope it will be well known and lead to some great opportunities to meet amazing people and get more involved with the beauty world.
- must have beauty products? I absolutely love my new Clinique skin care set and some of their lipsticks are great too, I also love my nail polish!
- if you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be? Probably someone like Heath Ledger, an amazing actor.
- favourite tv show? Ohhh, I am really looking forward to True Detective season two coming out in the next few days.
- what is your go-to outfit? I have a lovely black lace dress or if it is a bit colder some leggins and a nice peplum top.
- if you had £1000 what would you do with it? I would like to say save it, but honestly I would probably book a nice cheap weekend away. Spend some on family/friends, and buy more make up!
- favourite songs? I will always love You Me At Six, and Echosmith, Lower Than Atlantis.
- facebook, twitter or instagram? I don’t use instagram..I use facebook more often
- what’s a quote you live by? Let it be, not from the Beatles song, as many assume on seeing my tattoo. But learning that some things are out of my control, and I can’t do anything about it and to focus on things I can change.
- if you could have an unlimited supply of lipstick, nail polish or mascara, which would you choose? This is so hard, definitely between nail polish and lipstick!
- where in the world would you like to go and who would you bring with you? I would love to travel to China, Italy, New Zealand with Jack.
10 RANDOM FACTS:
- I can touch my nose with my tongue even with a tongue piercing!
- My favourite colour is red.
- I was born on a Thursday
- I have just completed my first year of uni studying forensic investigations and criminology.
- I love making home-made milkshakes.
- My favourite chocolate is either Galaxy, or white chocolate.
- I wear glasses when reading and on the computer occasionally.
- I currently have pink and purple hair.
- It is my brothers birthday tomorrow.
- I only watched The Green Mile for the first time this week, amazing film I must say!
WHO I NOMINATE:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. What is your favourite season?
2. Favourite brand of make-up?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose?
4. Tea or coffee?
5. Lipstick or nail polish?
6. If you could have any job what would it be?
7. Longest hobby you have had?
8. Favourite outfit?
8. Monochrome look or a burst of colour?
9. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?
10. How do you spend most of your time, currently?
11. Hair accessories or jewellery?
12. Dress or skirt?
13. What sense could you live without?
14. Are you more introvert or extrovert?
15. Favourite memories?