So this months Glossybox arrived, although I wasn’t planning on getting on this month due to lack of money, I had forgot to cancel it so I just left it. This months box contains four full size products and an estimated worth of £52. Emite’s blush was made a huge deal from what I have seen from other bloggers reviews.
- Me Me Me lipglide in playful peach; A lovely coral colour chubby lip crayon, offers hydrating, high pigment colour that lasts all day. This is worth £6.95, to me, that’s a bit too much. This is my second item from MeMeMe, I received a dual ended eye wand a while back, here is the info.
- Manna Kudda lash primer; From the US, it is a creamy gel formula. It aims to nourish your lashes with vitamins. You can layer it under mascara for an enhanced final effect. This is worth £14.55, this isn’t something I would usually buy especially at a price like this. This is only a sample size but I’m sure there must be cheaper alternatives around.
- Emite artist colour powder blush; In May apparently Glossybox asked us blush or brush, I don’t recall this but hey, others voted for blush. This is a blush/bronzer hybrid from a Swedish brand, it adds warmth to your complexion and lightly contours. This is a full size product, and is worth a whopping £20.59, way too much if you ask me unless it is amazing and lasts forever, but the fact it has two products is good and great for travel too, but I will report my findings!
- Naobay calming face toner; This is from a Spanish brand, a citrus scented liquid toner ticks four requirements, removing make-up while cleansing, calming and hydrating skin. It is also 99.13% natural, while this amazes me I wonder how my skin will react to a scented face product. I am not a fan of citrus scents anyway so I am not overly pleased at this. It is worth £10.95 which isn’t bad considering size, being nearly completely natural, and what it claims to do. I love the packaging and the wooden top, it would look great on the bathroom shelf. I am looking forward to trying this because I am, like many others, a lazy student and instead of removing make up, cleansing, moisturising and toning this will do it all in one.
- Sass Purifying cleanser; I have received one other Sass product before in my Glossybox before, here is the link. This is a gentle formula ensures you stay shower fresh all day, it works as a pro-biotic to balance skins PH levels, while cleansing and energising. Gently apply to the body in the shower and rinse. This is worth £7.
I will report my opinions and reviews individually over the next few weeks hopefully!